Best Value Laptop in South Africa - R5,195.00 all inclusive

Web Direct Marketing marketing at webdirect.co.za
Fri Dec 12 16:40:40 SAST 2008

      Processor
     Intel® Celeron M® 560 (2.13GHz, 1M L2 Cache, 533MHz FSB)

      Memory
     1GB DDR2 SDRAM at 667MHz, 2 DIMM

      Hard Drive
     120GB SATA Hard Drive (5400RPM)

      Optical Drive
     CD / DVD Burner (DVD+/-RW Drive) with Roxio Creator and Power DVD

      Display
     15.4" WXGA TrueLife (1280x800 resolution) TFT LCD Display

      Graphics
     Intel Graphics Media Accelerator X3100

      Wireless
     Intel® PRO/Wireless 3945 802.11a/g Wi-Fi Mini Card

      Network
     10/100 Ethernet LAN

      Operating System
     Genuine Windows Vista® Home Basic, Service Pack 1,

      Battery
     6 Cell Battery

      Warranty
     1 Year Collect and Return Warranty

R5,195.00 including VAT and Delivery

FREE LAPTOP BAG WHILE STOCKS LAST

Our records indicate we have permission to send email to this address.
Should you no longer wish to receive correspondence from Web Direct,
send a blank email to webdirect-leave at bm-01.vm.gam.co.za.

 Note that Web Direct never sells, rents, or shares your email address.

Web Direct / MLT House / 2c Park Road / Gardens / Cape Town / 8001

Telephone: (021) 426 0087

email: sales at webdirect.co.za