1 DAY CRAZY SPECIAL - 22' VIEWSONIC LCD @ R2,199.00 INCLUSIVE

Web Direct Marketing marketing at webdirect.co.za
Wed Dec 10 11:14:21 SAST 2008

ViewSonic VX2240w 22-inch Digital/Analog Widescreen LCD Monitor
R2,199.00 incl VAT

ViewSonic's 22" VX2240w widescreen LCD monitor is great for work or play

  a.. Ultra-fast video response as fast as 2ms delivers blur-free action
  b.. 4000:1 dynamic contrast ratio and super-HD 1680X1050 resolution render games, HD movies, and graphic-intensive applications brilliantly clear
  c.. The widescreen display enhances productivity by allowing you to view two documents side-by-side or to work in two applications without toggling
  d.. Connect your game console, DVD player and other components through the digital (DVI-D) and analog inputs
  e.. The Kensington® security port provides theft deterrence

Other specials
VIEWSONIC LCD, 17" WIDE, 1440 X 900, 2000:1, 8ms response time, (Black)    R1,499.00 incl VAT
VIEWSONIC LCD, 19" WIDE, 1366 X768 , 5ms response time, (Black)                  R1,745.00 incl VAT

Our records indicate we have permission to send email to this address.
Should you no longer wish to receive correspondence from Web Direct,
send a blank email to webdirect-leave at bm-01.vm.gam.co.za.
 Note that Web Direct never sells, rents, or shares your email address.

Web Direct / MLT House / 2c Park Road / Gardens / Cape Town / 8001

Telephone: (021) 426 0087

email: sales at webdirect.co.za