January Refurbished Laptop and Computer Specials

Web Direct South Africa marketing at webdirect.co.za
Wed Jan 13 15:09:27 SAST 2010

A GRADE REFURBISHED LAPTOPS BELOW

Refurbished Dell Latitude D610 (A Grade - Like New Condition)

Intel Centrino 1.86GHz

1GB Memory

40GB Hard Drive

DVD/CDRW Drive

14.1' LCD Display

LAN

Modem

Wireless LAN

Windows XP Pro

R2,995.00 including VAT

Refurbished Dell Latitude D610

Intel Centrino 1.80GHz+

1GB Memory

80GB Hard Drive

DVD-RW Drive

14.1' LCD Display

LAN

Modem

Wireless LAN

Windows XP Pro

R3,495.00 including VAT

Refurbished Dell Latitude D620 laptop
Intel Core 2 Duo 1.66-1.86GHz Processor
1024MB DDR RAM
60-80GB Hard Drive

14.1' Wide LCD

DVDRW Drive

Wireless LAN

Bluetooth
XP Pro COA
Brand new battery

R3,995.00 incl VAT

Refurbished Dell Latitude D630 laptop
Intel Core 2 Duo 2.0GHz Processor
2GB DDR RAM
80GB Hard Drive

14.1' Wide LCD

DVD/CDRW Drive

Wireless LAN

XP Pro COA

R4,495.00 incl VAT

  _____

REFURBISHED A GRADE PERSONAL COMPUTERS BELOW

BEST VALUE - COMPLETE SYSTEM WITH 17' MONITOR

 <http://www.webdirect.co.za/files/s50.pdf> Complete Refurbished PC Solution
(limited stock)

Refurbished IBM ThinkCentre S50 Desktop

Intel Pentium 2.8GHz Processor

1GB Memory

1.44MB Stiffy Disk Drive

40GB Hard Drive

DVDROM Drive

LAN

Sound Card

Keyboard and Mouse

17' Refurbished Monitor

Only R1,499.00 incl VAT

Refurbished HP DX2000 Tower PC (GIVE AWAY)
Intel Pentium IV 2.8GHz CPU
512MB DDR2 RAM
40Gig Hard Drive
CD-ROM
Network Card
Sound
XP Pro COA

R1,000.00 incl VAT

  _____

  _____

We are committed to giving you the best price on any new laptop computer,
simply email us the make and model and let us do the rest.

Prices include VAT.
Delivery on refurbished equipment is for customers account - Main Centres @
R150 and regions @ R195.00. (add R100 surcharge on PC)Free delivery on all
new laptop computers.
Stock is subject to prior sale.
Prices quoted are strictly cash, EFT or direct deposit.
Warranty - all laptops and desktops are covered by a 6 month Web Direct
carry in warranty and a 7 day money back guarantee, laptop batteries are
excluded - guaranteed to hold charge, life will vary.
E.&O.E

Our records indicate we have permission to send email to this address.
Should you no longer wish to receive correspondence from Web Direct,
send a blank email to webdirect-leave at bm-01.vm.gam.co.za
<http://www.webdirect.co.za/custom.aspx?id=2> .

 Note that Web Direct never sells, rents, or shares your email address.

-------------

WEB DIRECT

> email:  <mailto:brad at webdirect.co.za> brad at webdirect.co.za
> call: +27 +21 426 0652 / +27 +83 297 3302
> fax: +27 +21 426 0059
> visit: mlt house - ground floor - 2c park road - gardens - cape town -
8001
> web:  <http://www.webdirect.co.za/> www.webdirect.co.za

material. If the reader of this message is not the intended recipient, you
are hereby notified that you have received this message in error and that
any review, dissemination, distribution or copying of this message including
any attachments is strictly prohibited. If you received this in error,
please contact the sender and delete the material from any computer.