Stock Clearance - Brand New Laptop - High Spec - Rediculously Low Price - Save 40% - win a PC - see end of email for details

Web Direct South Africa marketing at webdirect.co.za
Mon Nov 9 13:55:12 SAST 2009

LIMITED STOCK AVAILABLE

Only R4,999.00 which equates to a R3,398.73 (40%) saving

Original retail at this site
http://www.hpshop.co.za/p-4441-compaq-presario-cq60-250ei-notebook-pc-ng114e
a.aspx

Our price - only R4,999.00 inclusive of VAT (R150 delivery fee - collect for
free)

Compaq Presario CQ60-250EI Notebook PC (NG114EA)

Stock Code(SKU) : NG114EA

Click here to view larger image

http://www.hpshop.co.za/images/spacer.gif

Normal Price : R 8 398,73 incl VAT

Processor, operating system and memory

Processor type

IntelR PentiumR processor T4200
. 2 GHz, Level 2 cache 1 MB

Operating system installed

 <http://welcome.hp-ww.com/country/za/en/mda/genuine_landing.html> Genuine
Windows VistaR Home Premium with Service Pack 1 (32-bit)

Standard memory

2048 MB

Memory layout

(2 x 1024 MB)

Maximum memory

Supports up to 4 GB DDR2 memory

Internal drives

Internal drives

320 GB

Storage controller

SATA Hard Disk Drive

Hard disk drive speed

5400 rpm

Optical drive type

Lightscribe Super Multi DVD Writer (+/-R +/-RW) with Double Layer support

Lightscribe

Create silkscreen-quality disc labels direct from your PC with LightScribe:
Just burn, flip, burn.

System features

Memory card device

5-in-1 integrated Digital Media Reader for Secure Digital cards, MultiMedia
cards, Memory Stick, Memory Stick Pro, or xD Picture cards

Modem

High speed 56K modem

Network interface

Ethernet 10/100BT integrated network interface

Wireless technologies

802.11b/g WLAN

External I/O ports

3 USB 2.0, 1 HDMI connector, 1 VGA port, 1 RJ45 ethernet connector, 1 RJ11
modem connector, 1 headphone-out, 1 mic-in

Display size

15.6" Single channel LVDS HD BrightView

Display resolution

1366 x 768

Graphic subsystem name

Intel Graphics Media Accelerator 4500MHD

Video RAM

Up to 765 MB Total Available Graphics Memory

Webcam

Webcam with integrated microphone

Internal audio

3D Sound Blaster Pro compatible sound 16 bit integrated

Speakers and microphone

Altec LansingR speakers

Keyboard

Full size desktop keyboard (with separate numeric keypad layout)

Power supply type

65 W AC Power Adapter

Pointing device

Touch Pad with On/Off button and dedicated vertical Scroll Up/Down pad,
volume control, mute button

Battery type

6-cell Lithium-Ion (Li-Ion) battery

Software

Software - Productivity & finance

MicrosoftR Works and MicrosoftR Office Home and Student 2007 60-Day Trial
Version

Pre-installed software

MicrosoftR Internet Explorer; Windows Mail; AdobeR Reader

Optical drive driver software

Windows Media Player ; Windows Photo Gallery ; DVD Play ; Windows Movie
Maker, Windows DVD Maker ; Cyberlink DVD Suite ; Windows Media Center

Software included

Recovery partition (including possibility to recover system, applications
and drivers separately); Optional re-allocation of recovery partition;
Recovery CD/DVD creation tool; SymantecT Norton Internet SecurityT 2009 (60
days live update); Notebook Help & Support

Dimensions / weight / warranty

Product weight

2.75 kg

Package weight

4.16 kg

Product dimensions (W x D x H)

37.8 cm (L) x 25.2 cm (W) x 3.51 cm (min H) / 4.367 cm (max H)

Package dimensions (W x D x H)

520 x 107 x 345 mm

Warranty

1 year, carry in, parts and labour

Limited warranty coverage and exceptions

You can expand the warranty coverage of your product and protect it against
accidental damage, up to 3 years; for more information, check with your HP
reseller.

Click
<http://www.webdirect.co.za/pNG114EA/Compaq-Presario-CQ60-250EI-Notebook-PC-
NG114EA.aspx>  here to buy online

  _____

COMPETITION

WIN A  <http://www.webdirect.co.za/files/s50.pdf> Complete Refurbished PC
Solution

Refurbished IBM ThinkCentre S50 Desktop

Intel Pentium 2.8GHz Processor

1GB Memory

1.44MB Stiffy Disk Drive

40GB Hard Drive

DVDROM Drive

LAN

Sound Card

Keyboard and Mouse

17' Refurbished Monitor

Valued at R1,799.00 incl VAT

To enter simply forward this email to 5 friends and cc
competition at webdirect.co.za to enter. The winner will be notified by email.
Closing date is 30th of November 2009.

Prices include VAT.
Prices quoted are strictly cash, EFT or direct deposit.
Stock is subject to prior sale - strictly first come first served - no stock
will be reserved.
E.&O.E

Our records indicate we have permission to send email to this address.
Should you no longer wish to receive correspondence from Web Direct,
send a blank email to webdirect-leave at bm-01.vm.gam.co.za
<http://www.webdirect.co.za/custom.aspx?id=2> .

 Note that Web Direct never sells, rents, or shares your email address.

-------------

WEB DIRECT

> email:  <mailto:brad at webdirect.co.za> brad at webdirect.co.za
> call: +27 +21 426 0652 / +27 +83 297 3302
> fax: +27 +21 426 0059
> visit: mlt house - ground floor - 2c park road - gardens - cape town -
8001
> web:  <http://www.webdirect.co.za/> www.webdirect.co.za

material. If the reader of this message is not the intended recipient, you
are hereby notified that you have received this message in error and that
any review, dissemination, distribution or copying of this message including
any attachments is strictly prohibited. If you received this in error,
please contact the sender and delete the material from any computer.