SAMSUNG LCD MONITORS - 1 DAY ONLY SPECIAL

Web Direct South Africa marketing at webdirect.co.za
Thu Jan 8 08:59:39 SAST 2009

ONE DAY ONLY SPECIAL

SAMSUNG LCD MONITORS - PRICES SLASHED FOR ONE DAY ONLY

SAMSUNG 15.6" WIDE TFT LCD,

R 1,140

1360 x 768, 8 Millisecond, 500:1 Contrast Ratio, Analogue. Tilt Stand, Magic
Bright 3. Blk

SAMSUNG 17" WIDE TFT LCD

R 1,425

1440 x 900, 8 Millisecond, 1000:1 Contrast Ratio, Analogue. Tilt Stand,
Magic Bright 3. Blk

SAMSUNG 19" WIDE TFT LCD,

R 1,699

1440 X 900 @ 75Hz, 5 Millisecond, 700:1 Contrast Ratio, Analogue  Only . Blk
/ Sil

SAMSUNG 22"WIDE TFT LCD,

R 2,250

1680 x 1050, 5 Millisecond , 1000:1 Contrast Ratio ,Analogue , Dvi, Magic
Bright. Blk

Orders need to be placed and payment received before 4PM today, Thursday 8th
January 2009.

CLICK HERE TO <http://www.webdirect.co.za/category.aspx?categoryID=46>
ORDER ONLINE

Prices include VAT.
Delivery is for customers account - Main Centers @ R150 and regions @
R195.00.
Stock is subject to prior sale.
Prices quoted are strictly cash, EFT or direct deposit..
E.&O.E

Our records indicate we have permission to send email to this address.
Should you no longer wish to receive correspondence from Web Direct,
send a blank email to webdirect-leave at bm-01.vm.gam.co.za
<http://www.webdirect.co.za/custom.aspx?id=2> .

 Note that Web Direct never sells, rents, or shares your email address.