Pre Christmas Closing Stock Clearance

Web Direct South Africa marketing at webdirect.co.za
Mon Dec 14 08:39:55 SAST 2009

Web Direct is  clearing stock of the below laptops before our annual closing
on the 18th December 2009.

All are reduced substantially to clear. Orders and payments need to be
received by close of business on Thursday 17th December for goods to be
dispatched on Friday 18th December.

Refurbished Dell Laptops

MODEL

SERVICE TAG

PROC.

SPEED (GHz)

MEM

HDD

OPTICAL

WIFI

BT

3G

SCREEN

OS

WARRANTY

EX VAT

D600

J5KH931

CENTRINO

1.6

1GB

40GB

CDRW/DVD

WIFI

UPG.

NO

14.1'

XP PRO

6 MTH

R 2 250.00

Flaking paint

D600

2FNK171

CENTRINO

1.6

1GB

40GB

CDRW/DVD

WIFI

UPG.

NO

14.1'

XP PRO

6 MTH

R 2 250.00

Flaking paint

D610

1H55W81

CENTRINO

1.6

1GB

40GB

DVDRW

WIFI

BT

NO

14.1'

XP PRO

6 MTH WD

R 2 600.00

 A Grade

D610

1RR0Y1J

CENTRINO

1.86

1GB

40GB

DVD/CDRW

WIFI

NO

NO

14.1'

XP PRO

6 MTH WD

R 2 300.00

 A Grade

D610

FP9BT1J

CENTRINO

1.86

1GB

40GB

DVD/CDRW

WIFI

NO

NO

14.1'

XP PRO

6 MTH WD

R 2 300.00

 A Grade

D610

8D51Y1J

CENTRINO

1.86

1GB

40GB

DVD/CDRW

WIFI

NO

NO

14.1'

XP PRO

6 MTH WD

R 2 300.00

 A Grade

D610

7P9BT1J

CENTRINO

1.86

1GB

40GB

DVD/CDRW

WIFI

NO

NO

14.1'

XP PRO

6 MTH WD

R 2 300.00

 A Grade

D610

BWX4N1J

CENTRINO

1.86

1GB

40GB

DVD/CDRW

WIFI

NO

NO

14.1'

XP PRO

6 MTH WD

R 2 300.00

 A Grade

D610

376YY1J

CENTRINO

1.86

1GB

40GB

DVD/CDRW

WIFI

NO

NO

14.1'

XP PRO

6 MTH WD

R 2 300.00

 A Grade

D610

G76YY1J

CENTRINO

1.86

1GB

40GB

DVD/CDRW

WIFI

NO

NO

14.1'

XP PRO

6 MTH WD

R 2 300.00

 A Grade

D610

1R9BT1J

CENTRINO

1.86

1GB

40GB

DVD/CDRW

WIFI

NO

NO

14.1'

XP PRO

6 MTH WD

R 2 300.00

 A Grade

D610

1MVZK1J

CENTRINO

1.86

1GB

40GB

DVD/CDRW

WIFI

NO

NO

14.1'

XP PRO

6 MTH WD

R 2 300.00

 A Grade

D610

6K7XX1J

CENTRINO

1.86

1GB

40GB

DVD/CDRW

WIFI

NO

NO

14.1'

XP PRO

6 MTH WD

R 2 300.00

 A Grade

D610

662WV81

CENTRINO

1.86

1GB

60GB

DVDRW

WIFI

UPG.

NO

14.1'

XP PRO

6 MTH WD

R 2 730.00

A Grade

D610

SQX57B1

CENTRINO

1.86

1GB

60GB

DVDRW

WIFI

UPG.

NO

14.1'

XP PRO

6 MTH WD

R 2 730.00

 A Grade

D610

9NP8J91

CENTRINO

1.86

1GB

60GB

DVDRW

WIFI

UPG.

NO

14.1'

XP PRO

6 MTH WD

R 2 730.00

 A Grade

D610

D8C0P91

CENTRINO

1.86

1GB

60GB

DVDRW

WIFI

UPG.

NO

14.1'

XP PRO

6 MTH WD

R 2 730.00

 A Grade

D610

5GFS591

CENTRINO

1.86

1GB

60GB

DVDRW

WIFI

UPG.

NO

14.1'

XP PRO

6 MTH WD

R 2 730.00

 A Grade

D810

3QWPP91

CENTRINO

1.73

1GB

60GB

DVDRW

WIFI

UPG.

NO

15.4' WIDE

XP PRO

6 MTH WD

R 2 680.00

 A Grade

D620

CVQ3C2J

CORE DUO

1.83

1GB

80GB

DVDRW

WIFI

BT

UPGR.

14.1 WIDE

XP PRO

6 MTH WD

R 3 500.00

 A Grade

D620

8FTMC2J

CORE DUO

1.66

1GB

60GB

DVDRW

WIFI

BT

UPGR.

14.1 WIDE

XP PRO

6 MTH WD

R 3 200.00

 A Grade

D620

694NC2J

CORE DUO

1.66

1GB

60GB

DVDRW

WIFI

BT

UPGR.

14.1 WIDE

XP PRO

6 MTH WD

R 3 200.00

 A Grade

D620

2LJH92J

CORE DUO

1.83

1GB

80GB

DVDRW

WIFI

BT

UPGR.

14.1 WIDE

XP PRO

6 MTH WD

R 3 500.00

 A Grade

Hewlet Packard

Pavilion DV2500 (GY444EA)

2CE7441TNB

CORE 2 DUO

2.2

2GB

160GB

DVDRW

WIFI

BT

NO

14.1' WIDE

VISTA HOME PREMIUM

6 MTH WD

R 4 099.00

ORIGINAL PACKAGING

LENOVO

R500         (2714-A23)

L3-AEN3A

CORE 2 DUO

2.266

2GB

160GB

DVDRW

WIFI

BT

NO

15.4' WIDE

VISTA BUSINESS

6 MTH WD

R 4 499.00

LIKE NEW/EX DEMO/FINGER PRINT READER/MEDIA CARD READER ETC

N200

CELERON M550

2

512MB

120GB

DVDRW

WIFI

BT

NO

15.4' WIDE

VISTA HOME BASIC

 6 MTH WD

R 2 499.00

LIKE NEW/EX DEMO/MEDIA CARD READER ETC

We are committed to giving you the best price on any new laptop computer,
simply email us the make and model and let us do the rest.

Prices exclude VAT.
Delivery on refurbished equipment is for customers account - Main Centres @
R150 and regions @ R195.00.
Stock is subject to prior sale.
Prices quoted are strictly cash, EFT or direct deposit.
Warranty - all laptops and desktops are covered by a 6 month Web Direct
carry in warranty and a 7 day money back guarantee, laptop batteries are
excluded - guaranteed to hold charge, life will vary.
E.&O.E

Our records indicate we have permission to send email to this address.
Should you no longer wish to receive correspondence from Web Direct,
send a blank email to webdirect-leave at bm-01.vm.gam.co.za
<http://www.webdirect.co.za/custom.aspx?id=2> .

 Note that Web Direct never sells, rents, or shares your email address.

-------------

WEB DIRECT

> email:  <mailto:brad at webdirect.co.za> brad at webdirect.co.za
> call: +27 +21 426 0652 / +27 +83 297 3302
> fax: +27 +21 426 0059
> visit: mlt house - ground floor - 2c park road - gardens - cape town -
8001
> web:  <http://www.webdirect.co.za/> www.webdirect.co.za

material. If the reader of this message is not the intended recipient, you
are hereby notified that you have received this message in error and that
any review, dissemination, distribution or copying of this message including
any attachments is strictly prohibited. If you received this in error,
please contact the sender and delete the material from any computer.