Crazy Aprils Fools Special

Web Direct South Africa marketing at webdirect.co.za
Wed Apr 1 08:17:20 SAST 2009

 <http://h20195.www2.hp.com/V2/GetPDF.aspx/5983-0079EEE.pdf> END OF LEASE HP
NC4200 Ultra Slim Business Notebook

Intel Centrino 1.73GHz CPU

512MB DDR2 RAM

40GB Hard Drive

12.1' XGA LCD Display

Bluetooth

Wireless LAN

Card Reader

Windows XP Professional

Free Laptop Bag

NO OPTICAL DRIVE

3 month warranty

R2,500.00 including VAT

* New external USB DVDRW drive - slim line @ R695.00 incl VAT

* Some units may have minor cosmetic blemishes etc

Prices include VAT.
Delivery on refurbished equipment is for customers account - Main Centres @
R150 and regions @ R195.00. (add R100 surcharge on PC)

Free delivery on all new laptop computers.
Stock is subject to prior sale.
Prices quoted are strictly cash, EFT or direct deposit.
Warranty - all laptops and desktops are covered by a 6 month Web Direct
carry in warranty and a 7 day money back guarantee, laptop batteries are
excluded - guaranteed to hold charge, life will vary.
E.&O.E

Our records indicate we have permission to send email to this address.
Should you no longer wish to receive correspondence from Web Direct,
send a blank email to  <mailto:webdirect-leave at bm-01.vm.gam.co.za>
webdirect-leave at bm-01.vm.gam.co.za
<http://www.webdirect.co.za/custom.aspx?id=2> .

 Note that Web Direct never sells, rents, or shares your email address.

-------------

WEB DIRECT

> email: sales at webdirect.co.za
> call: +27 +21 426 0652 / +27 +83 297 3302
> fax: +27 +21 426 0059
> visit: mlt house - ground floor - 2c park road - gardens - cape town -
8001
> web:  <http://www.webdirect.co.za/> www.webdirect.co.za

material. If the reader of this message is not the intended recipient, you
are hereby notified that you have received this message in error and that
any review, dissemination, distribution or copying of this message including
any attachments is strictly prohibited. If you received this in error,
please contact the sender and delete the material from any computer.