New Dell Laptop - R5,195.00 incl VAT

Web Direct Marketing marketing at webdirect.co.za
Mon Nov 10 17:13:50 SAST 2008

Best Value Dell Laptop - Only R5,195.00 inclusive VAT

Dell Notebook 500 (Limited Stock)

Intel® Celeron Processor M 560 2.13 GHz

1024MB (1x1024) 667MHz DDR2 Dual Channel

120Gb Harddrive - 5400RPM

DVD-RW Drive

15.4" Widescreen WXGA (1280 x 800) Display

Integrated Intel® Graphic Media Accelerator X3100

Windows Vista Basic

3 x USB, VGA Port, 8-in-1 Media Memory Card Reader

10/100 LAN, Intel Pro Wireless

Sound Card, Speakers, Audio Jacks

1 Year Next Business Day Onsite Warranty

Only R5,195.00 incl VAT

Prices include VAT.
Delivery is for customers account - Main Centres @ R150 and regions @ R195.00.
Stock is subject to prior sale.
Prices quoted are strictly cash, EFT or direct deposit.
E.&O.E

Our records indicate we have permission to send email to this address.
Should you no longer wish to receive correspondence from Web Direct,
send a blank email to webdirect-leave at bm-01.vm.gam.co.za.

 Note that Web Direct never sells, rents, or shares your email address.

Web Direct

MLT House, 2c Park Rd, Gardens, Cape Town, 8001

Tel: (021)426 0652  email: info at webdirect.co.za