Amazing Bundle Deal - HP NX6110 15' Display Laptop with Bluetooth and Wireless - only R3, 995.00 inclusive VAT

Web Direct Marketing marketing at webdirect.co.za
Thu Jul 17 14:37:32 SAST 2008

      Fully Refurbished HP Notebook-NX6110

      Intel Pentium-M 740 1.73Ghz 2MB Cache, 512MB RAM, 40GB HDD, DVD/CD-RW, 15'' XGA, Graphics Media Accelerator 900 UMA 128mb, WiFi, Bluetooth, Gigabit LAN, 56k Modem, IEE1394 (firewire), PCMCIA type I/II, Windows XP Professional

Part Number - EK044ES

+ New 2GB USB Flash Drive

+ New imported laptop carry bag

Only R3,995.00 inclusive of VAT

Our records indicate we have permission to send email to this address.
Should you no longer wish to receive correspondence from Web Direct,
send a blank email to webdirect-leave at bm-01.vm.gam.co.za.

 Note that Web Direct never sells, rents, or shares your email address.

Web Direct

MLT House, 2c Park Road, Gardens, Cape Town, 8001

Tel: (021)426 0652  email: sales at webdirect.co.za