New Surplus Stock, ex Demo and Refurbished End of Lease Desktops and Laptops - new stock just landed

Web Direct South Africa marketing at webdirect.co.za
Mon Jul 14 18:06:09 SAST 2008

Brand New HP 530 Notebook PC - (Surplus stock - price reduced)

Model	HP 530 Notebook PC (KP479AA)
Processor	Intel Core Duo T2600 (2.16GHz)
Memory	1GB DDR2 Memory
Hard Drive	120GB Hard Drive
Optical Drive	DVD+/- RW DL Writer
Display	15.4' WXGA Bright View Display
Connectivity	Integrated 56K Modem, 10/100 LAN
Software	Windows Vista Home Basic
	INTEGRATED WIRELESS LAN (802.11 a/b/g)
Price	R5,995.00 including VAT (limited stock)

Ex Demo HP 530 Notebook PC

Model	HP 530 Notebook PC (GU327AA)
Processor	Intel Celeron M420 (1.60GHz)
Memory	512MB DDR2 Memory
Hard Drive	80GB Hard Drive
Optical Drive	DVD+/- RW DL Writer
Display	15.4' WXGA Bright View Display
Connectivity	Integrated 56K Modem, 10/100 LAN
Software	Windows Vista Home Basic
	INTEGRATED WIRELESS LAN (802.11 b/g)
Price	R3,995.00 including VAT (limited stock)

Refurbished END OF LEASE/RENTAL Computer Equipment, all with warranties

Refurbished Dell OptiPlex 170L Desktop PC

Model	Dell OptiPlex 170L PC (Tower)
Processor	Intel Pentium IV 2.8GHz+
Memory	512MB Memory
Hard Drive	40GB Hard Drive
Optical Drive	CD ROM Drive (New DVDRW + R390)
Display	17' Dell CRT Colour Monitor
Connectivity	10/100 LAN
Software	Windows XP Professional
Input	Dell Keyboard and Mouse

Price	R2,295.00 including VAT

Refurbished Dell Latitude D600 Laptop Computer (Wireless and Bluetooth)

Model	Dell Latitude D600
Processor	Intel Pentium M 1.4GHz
Memory	512MB Memory
Hard Drive	40GB Hard Drive
Optical Drive	DVD/CDRW Drive (Combo)
Display	14.1' Active Matrix TFT Display
Connectivity	Integrated 56K Modem, 10/100 LAN
Software	Windows XP Professional COA and Preload
	INTEGRATED WIRELESS LAN and BLUETOOTH
Price	R3,495.00 including VAT

Refurbished Dell Latitude D600 Laptop Computer (Wireless and Bluetooth)

Model	Dell Latitude D600
Processor	Intel Pentium M 1.4GHz
Memory	512MB Memory
Hard Drive	40GB Hard Drive
Optical Drive	DVDRW Drive
Display	14.1' Active Matrix TFT Display
Connectivity	Integrated 56K Modem, 10/100 LAN
Software	Windows XP Professional COA and Preload
	INTEGRATED WIRELESS LAN and BLUETOOTH
Price	R3,995.00 including VAT

Refurbished HP NX6110 Laptop Computer

Model	HP NX6110
Processor	Intel Pentium M 1.73GHz
Memory	512MB Memory
Hard Drive	40GB Hard Drive
Optical Drive	DVD/CDRW Drive (Combo)
Display	15.1' Active Matrix TFT Display (XGA)
Connectivity	Integrated 56K Modem, 10/100/1000 LAN
Software	Windows XP Professional COA and Preload
	INTEGRATED WIRELESS LAN and BLUETOOTH
Price	R3,995.00 including VAT

Refurbished Dell Latitude D610 Laptop Computer

Model	Dell Latitude D610
Processor	Intel Pentium M 1.6GHz
Memory	1024MB Memory (1GB)
Hard Drive	40GB Hard Drive
Optical Drive	DVD/CDRW Drive (Combo) (DVDRW + R495)
Display	14.1' Active Matrix TFT Display
Connectivity	Integrated 56K Modem, 10/100 LAN
Software	Windows XP Professional COA and Preload
	INTEGRATED WIRELESS LAN
Price	R3,995.00 including VAT

Upgrade Options	Incl. VAT
Upgrade to 1GB Memory	R395.00
Upgrade to Wireless LAN	R195.00
Upgrade to 1 year warranty	R695.00
Upgrade to Bluetooth (via USB Dongle)	R  99.00
Vodacom 3G HSDPA PCMCIA Modem 	R1,195.00

New Options
1GB USB Flash Drive	R  99.00
2GB USB Flash Drive	R149.00
4GB USB Flash Drive	R249.00
New imported laptop bag	R175.00
Combination Security Cable	R  99.00
Laptop Webcam	R150.00
160GB Portable Ext Hard Drive	R999.00

New Office Software
Microsoft Works Software	R295.00

We are committed to giving you the best price on any new laptop computer,
simply email us the make and model and let us do the rest.

	Prices include VAT.
	Delivery is for customers account - Main Centres @ R150 and regions
@ R195.00.
	Orders over R5000 qualify for free delivery.
	Stock is subject to prior sale.
	Prices quoted are strictly cash, EFT or direct deposit.
	E.&O.E
Our records indicate we have permission to send email to this address.
Should you no longer wish to receive correspondence from Web Direct,
send a blank email to webdirect-leave at bm-01.vm.gam.co.za
<mailto:webdirect-leave at bulkmail.gam.co.za> .
<http://www.webdirect.co.za/custom.aspx?id=2>
 Note that Web Direct never sells, rents, or shares your email address.

-------------
WEB DIRECT
Brad McWilliams

> email: brad at webdirect.co.za
> call: +27 +21 426 0652 / +27 +83 297 3302
> fax: +27 +21 426 0059
> visit: mlt house - ground floor - 2c park road - gardens - cape town -
8001
> web: www.webdirect.co.za <http://www.webdirect.co.za/>

material. If the reader of this message is not the intended recipient, you
are hereby notified that you have received this message in error and that
any review, dissemination, distribution or copying of this message including
any attachments is strictly prohibited. If you received this in error,
please contact the sender and delete the material from any computer.