Christmas Specials - Margins Slashed on all New Laptops

Web Direct Marketing marketing at webdirect.co.za
Mon Dec 8 10:31:43 SAST 2008

Web Direct have slashed their margins on all new laptop computers, prices are valid until the 19th December 2008 or while stocks last.

All the brands under one roof.

Acer / Asus / Dell / Gigabyte / HP / Lenovo / LG / MSI / Panasonic / Proline / Sony / Toshiba

Download our full discounted pricelist today and save R1000's on our Christmas Specials.

Our records indicate we have permission to send email to this address.
Should you no longer wish to receive correspondence from Web Direct,
send a blank email to webdirect-leave at bm-01.vm.gam.co.za.

 Note that Web Direct never sells, rents, or shares your email address.

Web Direct / MLT House / 2c Park Road / Gardens / Cape Town / 8001

Telephone: (021) 426 0087

email: sales at webdirect.co.za